Our new Cascade50 connector is now officially live!
Here our the instructions on how to migrate from Version 1 to Version 2 in 5 easy steps:
1. Open old Cascade.bi Uploader (V1 Connector) from task bar.
2. Delete any old existing sage data connections.
3. Uninstall V1 Connector using Add or Remove Programs in Windows.
4. Login to Cascade50 at www.cascade50.com and go to Connector Settings. Copy and save the Serial Key. When saved, click Move Connector.
(Repeat the step above if multiple companies were attached to the V1 Connector. Login to each company separately, click move connector, make note of which serial key is used by which company.)
5. From the Connector Settings page, download and install the new Connector using the link "Download Connector". When installed, add the Serial Key from Step 4 and select the sage data when browsing for the required file path.
Please ensure you install the new connector alongside the live Sage 50 data set in the same file path as the previous connector. Please check the instructions using the "Connector Setup Instructions" link if required.
Please repeat the steps above when multiple companies and their related serials need to be added.
Congratulations! You have now successfully installed the new Cascade50 Connector!
If all succeeds so far, the sage data for each company should start mapping again as normal