- Uninstall the Connector from the old machine. Open Windows' "Add or remove programs" feature by searching for it on the Start Menu.
- Find the Cascade Connector by searching for 'connector', and then click Uninstall. Follow the Uninstaller's instructions to remove the connector from the old machine.
- Login to Cascade50 as an Admin and go to the Connector Menu.
- Click the “Move Connector” button and click yes to the popup. A new Serial will appear in the box, click the copy icon to copy it to your clipboard.
- Download the Connector from the "Download the Connector" section above and transfer the cascade50_connector_setup.exe to the machine you wish to install the Connector on.
- Repeat the section above “Setup the Connector” on the new machine, using the new Serial.
Install Connector Instructions: https://app.cascade.bi/signup/connector